Confluence’s most important assets are its clients. The mission of the Data Analyst is to ensure that all clients are receiving the maximum value out of Confluence solutions and act as the voice of clients to the rest of Confluence, and the voice of Confluence to clients.
About Regulatory Reporting Operations (RRO)
As part of the Regulatory Reporting team, your greatest assets are your teammates. Our platform requires both an excellent understanding of client business challenges and the ability to translate this need into applied software solutions; each member of the RRO team brings unique expertise based on industry experience in financial services and/or information technology. Creative thinking, adaptability, and the desire to serve – both clients and one another – are critical to success. If you are looking for a highly collaborative environment where the first question is, “How will this improve our client experience?” RRO at Confluence is the team for you.
• Responsible for post-sale technical implementation and consulting on software products
• Responsible for post-sale technical support on software products
• Conduct data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions.
• Capture, develop, and document data definitions, business rules, and data quality requirements.
• Create and produce forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.
• Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
• Develop reports and deliverables for management and communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
• Identify and define both process and data improvements.
• Ensure compliance with deliverable reporting requirements by performing quality data audits and analysis.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Four or more years of technical support and client relationship experience preferred; experience in the financial services industry a plus
• Solid understanding of current technologies, including, but not limited to:
• High creativity with the ability to solve complex technical problems
• Ability to learn independently and work with a high degree of autonomy
• Attention to detail and thoroughness
• Potential Travel
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Knowledge of all company policies and procedures
• Increased level of responsibilities, as value-added team member
• Collaborative working style that values team success over personal accomplishments
• Act in accordance with and is an ambassador of our company values - Integrity, Imagination, Discipline and Service